Saturday, June 2, 2007

My Furbabies


This is Frankie. AKA Static Cat. He's named after Frank Sinatra. When I met him whenever I tried to put him down, he FLUNG himself at me and wouldn't let go. Hence the name Static Cat.

He's 18 pounds, but not fat, and is a big sweet baby.








Sammy, aka Psycho Sammy, named after Sammy Sosa. Before Sammy Sosa pulled a psycho act of his own, for which I have forgiven him, by the way.

Sammy likes to eat toilet paper as I am pulling it off the roll. No other time.

He's my medium cat. The only normal sized one.






And this is Sammie, also. Sammie the Deuce. She lived with friends who couldn't keep her, so she moved in here.

She was already named when she moved in here. I tried to convince her to change her name but she wasn't interested. So I have two Sammies!

She's TINY- only six pounds. So I have small, medium, and large!






And this is Murphy. The only dog left. He's a rescue, after living on the streets for several years.

He isn't named after anyone. He just seemed like a Murphy, so he is.

He's pretty neurotic, but I think he earned it after all he went through being a street kid.

1 comment:

Twango said...

Awwww, what sweet furbabies!